Words are powerful and it’s equally powerful on what you make out of yourself from the words you speak within. They become like lists of positive affirmations and get you going further in life.
There’s this saying that goes:
“What you think about comes about.”
That is true but unfortunately, many of us think negatively about ourselves, feeding our emotions and being with negative affirmations not realizing that it contributes greatly with the negative outcomes we all don’t want happening in our lives.
Do not be baffled by this simple concept.
What is more important is that you start affirming yourself, say it to yourself; best every morning before you start your day with these 10 list of positive affirmations for a multitude of great self-empowerment to take on the day and be the best person you can possibly live.
It is the repetition of affirmation that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. –Muhammad Ali
Here are 10 list of positive affirmations to tell yourself every morning:
1. I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself. I will face whatever it comes with a positive attitude. I will attract what I expect, reflect what I desire, become what I respect and mirror what I admire.
2. I create the opportunities for success. I am unique therefore I am awesome. I am grateful for all that I have, all that I am and all that it is.
3. I am my own person. I have boundaries. I am strong and centered. I will not be intimidated by other people who are arrogant because of their own insecurities which are of no concern of mine. I will treat them with compassion because I do not fear them.
4. I am in perfect balance. I am physically and emotionally connected and healed. I am free of worry and I am at peace with who I am. Every day I grow stronger and more relaxed. I love myself and life.
5. Today will be a day where I’ll break walls down. Whenever I feel like giving up, I will remember why I started and I keep going. When life doesn’t go smoothly, I remind myself that I am being sculpted into the best version of myself. With each mistake, I learn a valuable lesson. Through each struggle, I grow. Into each challenge, I enter without fear of failure. I won’t give up on my happiness and growth. I am not giving up on myself.
6. In truth, I am not my body, my race, religion of other beliefs and neither is anyone else. My real self is infinite and much more powerful – a complete and whole entity that isn’t broken or damaged in any way. The infinite me contains all the resources I need to navigate through life, because I’m ONE with Universal Energy. In fact, I am Universal Energy. – Anita Moorjani
7. I now allow my vibration to attract abundance in beautiful and creative ways. My income is constantly increasing. Money flows easily into life. Money comes to me easily and effectively. My actions will create constant prosperity and I am aligned with the energy of abundance. Life will always be more than enough.
8. Every day I wake up and count my blessings. I’m grateful to have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and most importantly, I am breathing. I am prosperous, healthy and happy. I live in abundance. I am so blessed.
9. I am successful in all areas of my life. Every day in every way, I get better and better. My mind is free of resistance and open to possibilities. Opportunities surround me and new ones appear every day. I believe in myself and in my ability to succeed. I am prepared to succeed.
10. Today, good things will happen to me because I know they will and if it doesn’t it’ll only help grow me into the best possibly person I will be. I am always learning and growing. I will allow all things to come into my life. My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness. My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away and all abundance will be upon me as I speak.