Having a best friend who truly cares and loves you is like a four-leaf clover. Hard to find but lucky to have. Calling someone your best friend is a choice you made to look after one another and be close more than ever. You must fill your friendship with connection, love and lots of laughs. Below are 10 best friend quotes to rejoice your magnificent relationship.
Best friend quotes :
1. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
2. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
3. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.”
Related: Meet The 3 Work Friends You Should Cultivate
4. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
5. “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back to the light.”
6. “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you”, and proved it.”
7. “A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.”
8. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.” – Aristotle
9. “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who walked in to your life, said “I’m here for you,” and PROVED it.”
10. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.” – Sylvia Plath
Pin for later.