Hi. I’m Jay Liew
Founder of Great Big Minds, an avid blogger and digital marketer based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Here at Great Big Minds, I aspire to help individuals find meaning and inspiration in life through practical tips and content, so that you can be the best version of yourself.
I am constantly immersing myself into personal development and growth hacks, discovering the best ways to continuously grow myself intellectually, mentally, physically, financially, and spiritually.
With that said, I am always trying and learning new things. I enjoy the journey and process regardless of the outcome.
Great Big Minds is an incredible platform for me to document my findings and discovery which I am hopeful will prove to be benefiting to you.
Some takeaways you’ll find within this blog are: –
- Discovering a vast collection on some of the best quotes to inspire and motivate you.
- Improve your self esteem and confidence.
- Learn to plan, organize and become a more productive individual in life and work.
- Walk away and moving on from negative circumstances and fake people. We need to surround ourselves instead with people that’ll lift us higher. Remember, we are the average of the five people we surround ourselves with.
- Becoming mindful not only in the big things, but also the little ones. Becoming present in the moment and appreciating life more.
- Learning what it takes to becoming an entrepreneur, overcoming failures and understand what it takes to grow a successful business or career.
- Learn blogging for beginners and how to make a blog. I’ve created a highly successful blog and that has allowed me to the opportunity to cut off from the 9 – 5 job.
But please keep this in mind. I’m neither a certified doctor nor therapist. The information and content provided are not a guarantee. If you are facing any serious problems, it is important that you consult a specialist or seek professional help.
How can you get the most out of Great Big Minds?
Easy. Here’s what you need to follow through in order to get the most out of Great Big Minds.
1. Join and connect with Great Big Minds via the following social media platforms. That way, you are constantly updated with the latest tips, life quotes, videos and great deals (at times).
- Facebook (over 1.01 Mil people like this)
- Instagram (over 15K followers)
- Pinterest (over 1 Mil monthly viewers)
2. Check out some of our best articles. Our readers have benefited enormously from them and I am hopeful it’ll help you too.
- Best 161 Fake People Quotes To Remember In Life
- 8 Ways On How To Stop Letting People Walk All Over You
- 4 Reasons Why You Attract What You Are And Not What You Want
- 6 Ways To Become More Knowledgeable
- 8 Reasons Why Failure Is Not Always A Bad Thing
- Crying Is Not A Sign Of Weakness And Here Are 4 Reasons Why
- Understanding Why Planning Is Important For Success
- 108 Best Passion Quotes To Find Purpose In Life Again
- [Updated] 12 Types of Fake People You Should Keep A Distance From
- 3 Types of Hobbies You Should Have
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Never Settle For Less
- 11 Ways To Build Self-Esteem And Increase Your Confidence
- 21 Characteristics Of A Mentally Strong Person
- 10 Ways To Save Money When You Live Alone
- 5 Traits Of A Good Employer And Leader
- [Updated] How 14 Greatest Achievers Today Define What Being Successful Really Meant
- 61 Beautiful Life Lesson Quotes to Live By Everyday
- 3 Reasons We Should Never Stop Learning
- 5 Benefits Of Saying No At Work And In Your Personal Life
- 14 Signs You’re Not Ready For A Real Relationship
- 121 Self Esteem Quotes That’ll Increase Your Confidence