Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in a rut, unsure of how to move forward in life? I get that feeling. I have been there and it took a good doze of Brian Tracy quotes to break free from this cycle and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
I’m going to be sharing those incredible quotes in this post and I’m sure they will also leave you motivated to take control of your life and create a clear path toward your goals, no matter how big or small they may be.
If you enjoy reading quotes, check out more articles about:
Brian Tracy is one of my favorite motivational speakers. He’s also an author who has spent his career helping people achieve success and fulfillment through personal growth. His quotes will open your eyes to the importance of self-discipline and lifelong learning. In the end, you’ll realize that limitations only exist in your mind and that possibilities are endless.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of inspirational quotes for more inspiring sayings and content.
Best Brian Tracy quotes about motivation
- “Your life only gets better when you get better.” — Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Bruce Lee quotes.
- “To earn more, you must learn more.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about C S Lewis quotes.
- “A goal without a plan is only a dream.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Eleanor Roosevelt quotes.
- “An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Mark Twain quotes.
- “The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about universe quotes.
- “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about persistence quotes.
- “Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about know your worth quotes.
- “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about self discipline quotes.
- “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Eric Thomas quotes.
- “Excellence/Perfection is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Seneca quotes.
Brian Tracy quotes about confidence
- “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Paulo Coelho quotes.
- “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes.
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about investment quotes.
- “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances, be more active, show up more often.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about law of attraction quotes.
- “Nobody works better under pressure. They just work faster.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about you can do it quotes.
- “Look for the good in every person and every situation. You’ll almost always find it.”— Brian Tracy
Check out this article about self esteem quotes.
- “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”— Brian Tracy
- “The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits on what you can achieve. ”— Brian Tracy
- “Your most valuable asset can be your willingness to persist longer than anyone else.”— Brian Tracy
- “You are where you are and what you are because of yourself, nothing else. Nature is neutral. Nature doesn’t care. If you do what other successful people do, you will enjoy the same results and rewards that they do. And if you don’t, you won’t.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about time
- “You become what you think about most of the time.”— Brian Tracy
- “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.”— Brian Tracy
- “The key to success is for you to make a habit throughout your life of doing the things you fear.”— Brian Tracy
- “The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.”— Brian Tracy
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”— Brian Tracy
- “Never settle for anything less than your best.”— Brian Tracy
- “Time is your most precious resource; make every minute count.”— Brian Tracy
- “Your life is a reflection of your thoughts. If you change your thinking, you change your life.”— Brian Tracy
- “Failing to plan means planning to fail. What are your goals?”— Brian Tracy
- “Luck is predictable; the harder you work, the luckier you get.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about working hard
- “There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.”— Brian Tracy
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”— Brian Tracy
- “Persistence is self-discipline in action.”— Brian Tracy
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, What’s in it for me?”— Brian Tracy
- “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of very part of your life.”— Brian Tracy
- “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.”— Brian Tracy
- “Self-esteem and self-love are the opposites of fear; the more you like yourself, the less you fear anything.”— Brian Tracy
- “The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.”— Brian Tracy
- “Time management requires self-discipline, self-mastery and self-control more than anything else.”— Brian Tracy
- “Every great move forward in your life begins with a leap of faith, a step into the unknown.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes to inspire you
- “Practice the philosophy of continuous improvement. Get a little bit better every single day.”— Brian Tracy
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.”— Brian Tracy
- “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.”— Brian Tracy
- “Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.”— Brian Tracy
- “Happiness and self-confidence come naturally when you feel yourself moving and progressing toward becoming the very best person you can possibly be.”— Brian Tracy
- “Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.”— Brian Tracy
- “Be clear about your goal but be flexible about the process of achieving it.”— Brian Tracy
- “When you absolutely believe in yourself and your ability to succeed, nothing will stop you.”— Brian Tracy
- “Never assume you understand. Ask the questions.”— Brian Tracy
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about money and wealth
- “Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.”— Brian Tracy
- “There are no limits on what you can achieve with your life, except the limits you accept in your mind.”— Brian Tracy
- “The way you give your name to others is a measure of how much you like and respect yourself.”— Brian Tracy
- “Your biggest opportunity probably lies under your own feet, in your current job, industry, education, experience or interests.”— Brian Tracy
- “Commit yourself to lifelong learning. The most valuable asset you’ll ever have is your mind and what you put into it.”— Brian Tracy
- “Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her solve a problem or achieve a goal, not of selling a product or service.”— Brian Tracy
- “Always concentrate on the most valuable use of your time. This is what separates the winners from the losers. Self-esteem is the reputation you have with yourself.”— Brian Tracy
- “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.”— Brian Tracy
- “Action without planning is the cause of all failure. Action with planning is the cause of all success.”— Brian Tracy
- “Move fast. A sense of urgency is the one thing you can develop that will separate you from everyone else. When you get a good idea, do it now.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about doing what you love
- “When you start doing what you love to do, you will never work another day in your life.”— Brian Tracy
- “Your life only gets better when you get better, and you can improve yourself without limit. Learn something new every day.”— Brian Tracy
- “Any great achievement is preceded by many difficulties and many lessons; great achievements are not possible without them.”— Brian Tracy
- “Dedicate yourself to continuous personal improvement you are your most precious resource.”— Brian Tracy
- “Every experience is a positive experience if I view it as an opportunity for growth and self-mastery.”— Brian Tracy
- “The future belongs to the risk-takers, not the comfort-seekers .”— Brian Tracy
- “Your mind will always try to complete what it pictures, so always picture success no matter how badly things are going at the moment.”— Brian Tracy
- “Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.”— Brian Tracy
- “The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good. ”— Brian Tracy
- “Throw yourself wholeheartedly into your work; the more you enjoy it, the better you get.”— Brian Tracy
Positive Brian Tracy quotes about happiness
- “Positive emotional energy is the key to health, happiness and wellbeing. The more positive you are, the better your life will be in every area.”— Brian Tracy
- “Continuous personal and professional development is your key to the future.”— Brian Tracy
- “Your thoughts, vividly imagined and repeated, charged with emotion, become your reality.”— Brian Tracy
- “You will regret many things in life but you will never regret being too kind or too fair.”— Brian Tracy
- “There is an interesting point about the price of success: It must always be paid in full-and in advance. Everyone wants to be successful. Everyone wants to be healthy, happy, thin, and rich. But most people are not willing to pay the price.”— Brian Tracy
- “Peak performance begins with your taking complete responsibility for your life and everything that happens to you.”— Brian Tracy
- “Worry is negative goal setting.”— Brian Tracy
- “Avoid negative people at all costs. They are the greatest destroyers of self-confidence and self-esteem.”— Brian Tracy
- “Aspire greatly; anything less than a commitment to excellence becomes an acceptance of mediocrity.”— Brian Tracy
- “You begin to fly when you let go of self-limiting beliefs and allow your mind and aspirations to rise to greater heights.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about going after your dream
- “If you can dream it, you can do it. Your limits are all within yourself.”— Brian Tracy
- “You can accomplish virtually anything if you want it badly enough and if you are willing to work long enough and hard enough;.”— Brian Tracy
- “Top people have very clear goals. They know who they are and they know what they want. They write it down and they make plans for its accomplishment.”— Brian Tracy
- “The key of success is for you to set one big, challenging goal and then to pay any price, overcome any obstacle and persist through any difficulty until you finally achieve it.”— Brian Tracy
- “Confidence on the outside begins by living with integrity on the inside.”— Brian Tracy
- “Always choose the future over the past. What do we do now?”— Brian Tracy
- “Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations.”— Brian Tracy
- “You can NEVER rise higher than your expectations of yourself. Expect the BEST!”— Brian Tracy
- “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.”— Brian Tracy
- “Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits.”— Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy quotes about life
- “All improvement in your life begins with an improvement in your mental pictures.”— Brian Tracy
- “What would you dare to dream if you knew you wouldn’t fail?”— Brian Tracy
- “Define your goals in terms of the activities necessary to achieve them, and concentrate on those activities.”— Brian Tracy
- “Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first.”— Brian Tracy
- “Remember, you only have to succeed the last time.”— Brian Tracy
- “At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start.”— Brian Tracy
- “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.”— Brian Tracy
- “Develop the winning edge; small differences in your performance can lead to large differences in your results.”— Brian Tracy
- “It is not what you say or hope or wish or intend but only what you do that counts. Your choices tell you unerringly who you
really are.”— Brian Tracy
- “Be selective about your external influences. Your multi-dimensional brain is influenced by everything you see, hear, read, smell, touch, feel or say.”— Brian Tracy
Which of these Brian Tracy quotes inspired you the most?
You can use these Brian Tracy quotes on personal development as a mental gym membership that will certainly help you unleash your potential and achieve success in all areas of your life. But remember, just like going to the gym, you may not see results overnight, but with consistency and determination, you’ll start to notice positive changes in your mindset, habits, and overall outlook on life.
It’s time for you to stop wondering and wishing. We all have the power to create the life that we want and it all starts with our mindsets and habits. So, you have to start feeding your mind with positivity and growth. Do that and watch your life transform before your eyes.
Whether you are struggling to stay motivated, feeling stuck in your career or just looking to improve yourself, bookmark this page so that you can always come back to it whenever you’re down.