- December 29, 2018 at 4:50 pm #5880
Great Big MindsKeymaster
Welcome to Great Big Minds forums! As much as we would like to welcome everyone to be part of this, we’d appreciate it if you would keep these guidelines in mind when engaging with the community.
1. Do not spam or write solely for the sake of self-promotion in whatever kinds.
Repeatedly linking to your products or services without actively participating in conversations constitutes spam.
2. Avoid starting threads solely to draw traffic to a specific blog post.
If a post is relevant to the conversation, then by all means share it! This is different from starting a conversation primarily to draw traffic to a post.
3. Refrain from posting copyright-protected content.
If you’re not sure if you’re infringing on someone else’s copyright, please err on the side of caution.
4. Be nice and friendly to everyone.
We don’t need to all agree, but we need to treat each other respectfully, without attacking, insulting, bullying, condescending, shaming, threatening, or in any way harassing each other.
5. Recognize that these forums do not replace professional advice.
This is a space to seek guidance, insight, and support, but Great Big Minds makes no claims about the validity of advice exchanged between community members. Obligatory legal disclaimer: In using the forums, you agree to indemnify Great Big Minds and its administrators from all legal liability, civil, criminal, or otherwise.
6. Understand that a forum administrator may delete a thread/conversation without prior notice at any time if it seems to violate these guidelines.
7. Do your part to help keep this a helpful, positive space.
Administrators may not be able to read every post in the forum. If you see something questionable, please send an email to let us know about it.
Thank you for being part of Great Big Minds community!
The forum ‘Forum Guidelines For Everyone’ is closed to new topics and replies.