Is sex really important in a relationship?

Homepage Forums Relationships Is sex really important in a relationship?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar thanglee 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thanglee
    Participant

Being in a conservative and strict family, I was never allowed to have boyfriends during my years of studies. I have always wondered what it was like to be in a relationship but was too scared of my overly protective parents so I did all I could to prevent myself from getting into one.
    After graduating college, I met a guy at work. We talked and hanged out alot and i felt comfortable being around him. I didn’t share with anyone about him because I wasn’t sure if we were anything special or we’re just friends. We talked about alot of things and one of it is sex in a relationship.
    I told him that I haven’t had any experience when it comes to relationship and more about sex because of how I was being brought up. He assured that it’s okay and that he’s just being curious about my past.
    Not realizing anything amiss, I let it off. One day, texted me and said he really likes me and that if I was willing to be his girlfriend and he asked if I was comfortable in giving sex a try with him.
    I was happy because it’s the first time I was being asked and seeing that I am now no longer studying, I believe I could give relationship a try. But I’m confused. Is really having sex important in a relationship? What is it that keeps it going?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

STAY CONNECTED

1,037,069FansLike
14,001FollowersFollow
1,657FollowersFollow
131FollowersFollow

MUST READ

The Best Side Hustles For Full-Time Workers

Nothing quite prepares you for the real world like student loans, rent, insurance, and taxes do., Instead of living paycheck to paycheck, having extra monthly cash flow could be the game-changer that makes your lifestyle truly livable. These profitable side hustles just might be your answer to your financial woes!