Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Is sex really important in a relationship?

Homepage Forums Relationships Is sex really important in a relationship?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thanglee 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

thanglee
    Participant

Being in a conservative and strict family, I was never allowed to have boyfriends during my years of studies. I have always wondered what it was like to be in a relationship but was too scared of my overly protective parents so I did all I could to prevent myself from getting into one.
    After graduating college, I met a guy at work. We talked and hanged out alot and i felt comfortable being around him. I didn’t share with anyone about him because I wasn’t sure if we were anything special or we’re just friends. We talked about alot of things and one of it is sex in a relationship.
    I told him that I haven’t had any experience when it comes to relationship and more about sex because of how I was being brought up. He assured that it’s okay and that he’s just being curious about my past.
    Not realizing anything amiss, I let it off. One day, texted me and said he really likes me and that if I was willing to be his girlfriend and he asked if I was comfortable in giving sex a try with him.
    I was happy because it’s the first time I was being asked and seeing that I am now no longer studying, I believe I could give relationship a try. But I’m confused. Is really having sex important in a relationship? What is it that keeps it going?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

STAY CONNECTED

1,033,420FansLike
13,343FollowersFollow
717FollowersFollow
102FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

MUST READ

How To Build Self-Worth And Start Believing in Yourself Again

Your self-worth is one of the most important things you have. It’s more important than likes on a screen or follower counts. Starting today, we need to shift the focus back on our values as human beings. Let’s rebuild our own confidence one step at a time.