In this collection, you will find the best know your worth quotes to realize the value of a person.
Knowing your worth is important as it helps to build self confidence and boost self esteem.
If you enjoy reading quotes, you may like our following articles about:
Importance to remember these know your worth quotes
We are born worthy to achieve great things. The important thing is to keep going despite the odds.
You are worth it and as long as you believe that, there is no stopping to what great things you can achieve.
Stay focus and learn to value yourself more. Listen to your heart and believe in yourself.
Embrace yourself and stop beating yourself down. Recognize that you are unique and that no one can bring you down as long as you hold accountable to your life.
These popular know your worth quotes will motivate you to finally see the greatness in yourself.
These Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes may allow you to see the importance of believing in yourself.
Be sure to explore the rest of our inspirational quotes to improve other areas of your life.
Quotes about know your worth and value
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
You will also enjoy reading about fake people quotes.
- “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” – Lao Tzu
You will also enjoy reading about law of attraction quotes.
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.” – Zig Ziglar
You will also enjoy reading about Monday motivation quotes.
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols
You will also enjoy reading about vulnerability quotes.
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
You will also enjoy reading about sunshine quotes.
- “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” – Mark Twain
You will also enjoy reading about investment quotes.
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
You will also enjoy reading about happy Friday quotes.
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
You will also enjoy reading quotes about power.
- “I know what I bring to the table…. So trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy reading fate quotes.
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
You will also enjoy reading about good morning love quotes.
Know your worth quotes to stop wondering what other people think
- “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. What’s important to me is not others’ opinions of me, but what’s important to me is my opinion of myself.” – C. JoyBell C.
You will also enjoy reading about moving on quotes.
- “Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.” – Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
You will also enjoy reading about resilience quotes.
- “Know your worth. Don’t settle for anything less.” – Unknown
You will also enjoy reading about walking away quotes.
- “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” – Kanye West
You will also enjoy reading about positive affirmations for women.
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Anonymous
You will also enjoy reading above passion quotes.
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
You will also enjoy reading about Ravi Zacharias quotes.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
You will enjoy reading about Seneca quotes.
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” – Oprah Winfrey
You will enjoy reading about Nikola Tesla quotes.
- “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” – Peter T. Mcintyre
You will enjoy reading about Will Smith quotes.
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
You will enjoy reading about Jim Rohn quotes.
Know your worth quotes to improve your self worth
- “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” – Tim Fargo
- “Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don’t give up.” – Rachel Corrie
- “If you’re following your dreams, you’re doing something you love and that you believe in yourself for.” – McKayla Maroney
- “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” – Jodi Picoult
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.” – Brian Tracy
Know your worth quote to build the confidence you desire
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as necessary as when you were alone.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You cannot find them in anyone else.” – Unknown
- “When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are.” – Ace Antonio Hall
- “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.” – Wendy Wasserstein
- “Know your worth. Then add tax.” – Anonymous
Know your worth knows to realize that you are worthwhile
- “Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
- “When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process.” – Dave Pelzer
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” – Glenn Beck
- “There is nothing so rewarding as to make people realize that they are worthwhile in this world.” – Bob Anderson
- “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.” – Jean De La Bruyère
- “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.” – Georgette Mosbacher
- “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.” – E.L.Blade
- “Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not egotism. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success.” – Bobbe Sommer
- “The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.” – Shannon Alder
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
Quotes about knowing your worth to achieve worthwhile things in life
- “Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them.” – Mandy Hale
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings.” – Dr. Asa Don Brown
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” – Brian Tracy
- “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” – Rob Liano
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The problem isn’t that I think so highly of myself. It is just that you think so little of yourself. Live life BIG, BOLD and OUT LOUD!” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” – Tina Fey
Know your worth quotes because you are ultimately worth it
- “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.” – Sherry Thomas
- “Never let the opinion of another affect your opinion of yourself.” – Teresa Mummert
- “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.” – Viet Thanh Nguyen
- “Don’t let your past dictate who you are. Let it be the lesson that strengthens the person you will become.” – Unknown
- “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.” – Suze Orman
- “It’s not what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts.”- Unknown
- “Only when you are aware of the uniqueness of everyone’s individual body will you begin to have a sense of your own self-worth.” – Ma Jian
- “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” – Unknown
- “Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” – Rashida Rowe
- “Never settle. Know your worth.” – Unknown
Powerful know your worth quotes to finally recognize yourself
- “When you know your self-worth, and you read and you ask questions and you study and you travel, you become free.” – KRS-One
- “Other people’s opinions of you does not have to become your reality.” – Unknown
- “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
- “To love yourself is to know that your past does not change your worth.” – Unknown
- “Never forget that once upon a time, in an unguarded moment, you recognized yourself as a friend.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Self-respect is a question of recognizing that anything worth having has a price.” – Joan Didion
- “You accepted less because you thought a little was better than nothing.” – Unknown
- “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself.” – Sonya Parker
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
Know your worth quotes to see how truly special you are
- “Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate.” – Chris Gardner
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
- “When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
- “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that its okay because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Unknown
- “Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself.” – Alison Stormwolf
- “If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you, so you could see how truly special you are.” – Unknown
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Sometimes all you have to do is forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.” – Unknown
- “Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Sonya Friedman
More know your worth quotes to stop seeking approval from others
- “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant.” – Nic Sheff
- “When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.” – Mandy Hale
- “Loving yourself starts with liking yourself, which starts with respecting yourself, which starts with thinking of yourself in positive ways.” – Unknown
- “Who you are is not who other people judge_you to be; nor_is it based on their acceptance of you.” – Sumner M. Davenport
- “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.” – Unknown
- “If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.” – Unknown
- “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Dr. Maya Angelou
- “What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.” – Robin Sharma
- “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.” – Unknown
Know your worth quotes to become the best version of yourself
- “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” – Ayn Rand
- “It’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
- “Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down.” – Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
- “All that matters is that you know your worth. If they don’t know your worth realize that it’s OKAY because they aren’t meant for you anyway.” – Sonya Parker
- “Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. know your worth!” – Terry Mark
- “They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth.” – Sonya Parker
- “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.” – Mandy Hale
- “When you start loving yourself and respecting your time and energy, things will change. Get to know your worth, and your value will go up.” – Germany Kent
- “Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you infront of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement.” – Henna Sohail
Know your worth quotes and remember what you deserve
- “Know your worth. Examine what you tolerate!” – Jyoti Patel
- “Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always.” – Maryam Hasnaa
- “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards
- “Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth.” – Karen A. Baquiran
- “Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun. Surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.” – Pavana
- “Your worth is not measured by your productivity.” – Anonymous
- “Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.” – Anonymous
- “Never force someone to make a space in their life for you, because if they know your worth, they will surely create one for you.” – Anonymous
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never seek your importance through the standards of the world. Know your worth. Never doubt your worth.” – Anonymous
Know your worth quotes and just be yourself
- “Sometimes you must forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.” – Anonymous
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness. They don’t need the approval of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” – William Shakespeare
- “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.” – Anonymous
- “Someone out there is looking for exactly what you’ve got…and will never try and undercut your value or question your worth. Some things in life just can’t be bartered over or placed on the sale rack – and your self-worth is at the top of the list.” – Mandy Hale
- “Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful and magical person that you are.” – Anonymous
- “If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value.” – Anonymous
- “Self-love is an ocean and your heart is a vessel. Make it full, and any excess will spill over into the lives of the people you hold dear. But you must come first.” – Beau Taplin
- “You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.” – Anonymous
More know your worth quotes and stop chasing people’s expectations
- “Your self-worth revolves around your ability to see your own light. So let it shine.” – Anonymous
- “Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness.” – Jean Vanier
- “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise Hay
- “How can we embrace rest and play if we’ve tied our self-worth to what we produce?” – Brene Brown
- “When you start to build self-worth and redeem your magnificence, the fears go away – you void your fears via your realization of your own self-worth.” – Lee Carroll
- “That’s the biggest thing to separate – your body from your self-worth. – Alison Sweeney 97 –Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Washington Thurman
- “Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept.” – Anna Taylor
- “Self-worth: the ability to comprehend and accept my true value. To understand that I am more than my mind, body, emotions and behaviors. To see myself as God sees me, to accept His love for me and to learn to love myself in like manner.” – Dr. Christina Hibbert
- “When you learn how much you’re worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.” – Anonymous
Know your worth quotes and trust yourself
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “You marry at the level of your self-esteem, make sure you have self-worth.” – Marie Osmond
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. – Mark Twain
- “Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.” – Dan Coppersmith
- “Self-worth is so vital to your happiness. If you don’t feel good about YOU, it’s hard to feel good about anything else.” – Mandy Hale
- “Not one ounce of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.” – Quincy Jones
- “Self-trust is the first secret of success.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
- “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no sh#t from anyone.” – Rabdall Core
- “Your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth. Your value is not based on your valuables.” – Rick Warren
Which know your worth quotes inspired you the most?
You deserve to have all the goodness in life and it starts from knowing your worth.
Start with believing in yourself and gradually work on building your self-confidence. You will surely see improvements in many aspects of your life; financially, relationship, work and so much more.
Once you know your worth, other people’s opinion of you will not matter. You will not allow their negativity to bring you down.
When you know your worth, you will love and respect yourself more. You will have the courage to go against the odds and strive to be the best version of yourself.
We are certain these know your worth quotes will help you regain back your confidence.
Which of these quotes about knowing your worth inspired you the most?