In life, passion is what gets you going. Here are the best passion quotes that’ll ignite your flame and drives you to do extraordinary things, to go the extra mile and reach greater heights in life. We all need a little motivation sometimes and here are 108 quotes about passion to help you find purpose in life again.108 Best Passion Quotes To Find Purpose In Life Again Click To Tweet
If you have found the following quotes about passion inspiring, please feel free to share and inspire others too.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links are affiliates and will come at no extra cost for your end. However, I may earn a commission should you choose to purchase through the affiliate links provided. With these funds, it help fund this blog and every expense incurred, ensuring that I can continue to provide valuable content such as this to you free of charge. Please be assured that I only recommend products that are worthy and benefiting to you. Thank you for reading through.
Action plan on how to use your favorite quotes effectively
Don’t just read through the quotes and not apply them. Here are actions plans on how you can take advantage of your favorite quotes effectively as a great reminder and inspiration for your daily empowerment.
- Print it – Print your favorite quote onto paper and stick them up at obvious places around your house, like your bed frame, desk, dressing mirror, refrigerator or microwave.
- Desktop or mobile wallpaper – Type or work out a simple design (use Canva.com to make designing effortless) for your desktop or mobile wallpaper. Change it from time to time for empowering variations.
- Workplace / worktop – Frame your favorite quote up and place them so by your desk. Not only do you get inspired after each read, your colleagues might too.
- Pocket-size cut outs – Compile a list of your favorite quotes in wallet-size fittings. Keep them in your wallet or at the back of your pocket wherever you go. That way, you get to read through them conveniently wherever you go.
- Accelerate further – To this day, I am still constantly learning through paid educational platforms to improve my personal development and professional growth. Even though nowadays, multiple resources can be freely found online, but it’ll take a tremendous amount of effort and time to find what works. I know so and have been joining a premium, life-changing learning program called Mindvalley. It connects me to the world’s best teachers and community and I’ve been on their program since 2019. So yes, I know the programs taught inside work.
Here are 108 best passion quotes to follow your heart and find purpose in life again.
1. “A true passion that burns within your soul is one that can never be put out.” – Zach Toelke
You will also enjoy reading about beautiful life lesson quotes.
2. “As long as you’ve got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything you want in this life.”
You will also enjoy reading about mindfulness quotes.
3. “Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.” – Isabelle Lafleche
You will also enjoy reading about know your worth quotes.
4. “Chase your passion, not your pension.” – Denis Waitley
You will also enjoy reading about discipline quotes.
5. “The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.”
You will also enjoy reading about serenity quotes.
6. “Love what you do and do what you love. Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance.” – David Cuschieri
You will also enjoy reading about good night quotes.
7. “Dreams and passion are more powerful than facts and reality.” – Gail Lynne Goodwin
You will also enjoy reading about law of attraction quotes.
8th best passion quotes:
“Know your passion. Follow it. Dream it. Live it.”
You will also enjoy reading about you can do it quotes.
9. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.”
You will also enjoy reading about fake people quotes.
10. “No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me.” – Eric Thomas
You will also enjoy reading about self confidence quotes.
11. “True passion attracts. If you have passion in your business, the right people will be attracted to your team.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
You will also enjoy reading about vulnerability quotes.
12. “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” – Wanda Sykes
You will also enjoy reading about sunshine quotes.
13. “Passion is born when you catch a glimpse of your true potential.”
You will also enjoy reading about investment quotes.
14. “Always go with your passions. Never ask yourself if it’s realistic or not.” – Deepak Chopra
You will also enjoy reading about moving on quotes.
15. “If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.” – T.D. Jakes
You will also enjoy reading about mercy quotes.
16. “Passion is your joy, it is the essence of who you are. You have to unwrap it and find it.” – Jackie St. Onge
You will also enjoy reading about moving on quotes.
17. “Our passion is our strength.” – Billie Joe Armstrong
You will also enjoy reading about keep going quotes.
18. “To succeed you have to believe in something with such passion that it becomes a reality.” – Anita Roddick
You will also enjoy reading about stay focused quotes.
19. “Passion is so key in leading and creating excellence that I will hire passion over education and talent every time.” – Dave Ramsey
You will also enjoy reading about walking away quotes.
20. “When your passion and purpose are greater than your fears and excuses, you will find a way.”
You will also enjoy reading about love of my life quotes.
21. “There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
22. “If you don’t love what you do, you won’t do it with much conviction or passion.” – Mia Hamm
23. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
24. “Develop a passion for learning.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
25. “Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights the way.”
26. “Finding your passion isn’t just about careers and money. It’s about finding your authentic self. The one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs.”
27. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
28. “Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures.” – Joseph Campbell
29. “The very basic of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.” – Christopher McCandless
30. “Make your passion your pay check.”
31. “Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.” – Hunter S. Thompson
32. “Without passion, you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” –Donald Trump
33. “People with great passion can make the impossible happen.”
34. “Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.” – George Hegel
35. “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch
36. “I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing that I wanted to do.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
37. “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” –Mae Jemison
38. “Follow your own passion – not your parents’, not your teachers’– yours.”– Robert Ballard
39. “Passion is the genesis of genius.”-Anthony Robbins
40th best quotes about passion:
“It not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.”-Tony Robbins
41. “Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.” –Oprah Winfrey
42. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
43. “Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” –Steve Jobs
44. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
45. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
46. “A passion for one’s work makes life happier and work no longer work.”
47. “Serve someone such as by charity and if not money simply by helping people in pursuing their passion or motivating them.”
48. “You can’t fake passion.” – Barbara Corcoran
49. “One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” – E. M. Forster
50th best passion quote:
“Chase down your passion like it’s the last bus of the night.” – Terri Guillemets
51. “You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.” – Steve Jobs
52. “Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things.” – Denis Diderot
53. “Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
54. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” –Vincent Van Gogh
55. “A great leader’s courage to fulfil his vision comes from passion, not position.” –John C. Maxwell
56. “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate.” –Jon Bon Jovi
57. “I have to face life with a newly found passion. I must rediscover the irresistible will to learn, to live and to love.” – Andrea Bocelli
58. “You can do anything as long as you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support.” – Sabrina Bryan
59. “To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.” – Sister Mary Lauretta
60th best quotes about passion:
“Trust not what inspires other members of society to choose a career. Trust what inspires you.” – The Lazy Person’s Guide to Success
61. “You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous.” – Bob Black
62. “I believe you are your work. Don’t trade the stuff of your life, time, for nothing more than dollars. That’s a rotten bargain.” – Rita Mae Brown
63. “If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
64. “The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else…The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career!” –Earl Nightingale
65. “The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw
66. “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” – Buddha
67. “My mother said to me, “If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general, if you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.” Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” –Pablo Picasso
68. “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.” – Michael Evans
69. “He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” – Nietzsche
70. “Desire! That’s the one secret of every man’s career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.” – Bobby Unser
71. “There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.” – Federico Fellini
72. “Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you’ve got to say, and say it hot.” – D.H. Lawrence
73. “Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.” – Robert Sternberg
74. “Passion kept one fully in the present, so that time became a series of mutually exclusive ‘nows.’” – Sue Halpern
75. “We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.” – Che Guavara
76. “Rest in reason; move in passion” – Khalil Gibran
77. “If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.” – Benjamin Franklin
78. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” –Brian Tracy
79. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
80th quotes on passion:
“Light yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you burn.” – John Wesley
81. “Be the flame, not the moth.” – Giacomo Casanova
82. “Logic is no answer to passion.” – Herb Caen
83. “The voice of passion is better than the voice of reason. The passionless cannot change history.” – Czeslaw Milosz
84. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
85. “It is the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. It’s also a very clear path to happiness.” – Sheryl Sandberg
86. “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion.” – Martha Graham
87. “Be spectacularly great at what you do. Wear your passion on your sleeve and hold your heart in the palm of your hand. And work hard. Really hard.” –Robin S. Sharma
88. “Work hard! In the end, passion and hard work beat out natural talent.” – Pete Docter
89. “Passion isn’t something that lives way up in the sky, in abstract dreams and hopes. It lives at ground level, in the specific details of what you’re actually doing every day.” – Marcus Buckingham
90th best quotes on passion:
“People like to warn you that by the time you reach the middle of your life, passion will begin to feel like a meal eaten long ago, which you remember with great tenderness.” – Meg Wolitzer
91. “Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood; it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one’s death.” – Rollo May
92. “Follow your passion. Nothing—not wealth, success, accolades or fame—is worth spending a lifetime doing things you don’t enjoy.” – Jonathan Sacks
93. “Hire for passion and intensity; there is training for everything else.” – Nolan Bushnell
94. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
95. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
96. “At the end of the day we all need to remember to keep going. However, just making it another day doesn’t get us where we truly want to be. We must move with vigor, passion, and fixed determination to achieve our goals.”
97. “A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.”- Charles M. Schwab
98. “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”” – Jack Kerouac
99. “Passion, it lies in all of us, sleeping… waiting… and though unwanted… unbidden… it will stir… open its jaws and howl. It speaks to us… guides us… passion rules us all, and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love… the clarity of hatred… and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we’d know some kind of peace… but we would be hollow… Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we’d be truly dead.” – Joss Whedon
100. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” –John Maxwell
101. “There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the passion of life.” – Federico Fellini
102. “Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion.” – Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
103. “There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it’s the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson.” – Anthony Robbins
104. “If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen for you, to you and because of you.” – T. Alan Armstrong
105. “Passion and purpose go hand in hand. When you discover your purpose, you will normally find it’s something you’re tremendously passionate about.” – Steve Pavlina
106. “Never underestimate the power of passion.” – Eve Sawyer
107. “Purpose may point you in the right direction but it’s passion that propels you.” Travis McAshan
108. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” –Gary Vaynerchuk
Pin this for later.