It is true as they say, your thoughts become your action and subsequently all desires you’ll want to have in the world. These positive affirmations for women are short, powerful words you can read aloud to yourself everyday; 3 times a day at best, to start conforming and receiving the life you desired. String any of the affirmations together if you find any that resonates with you.123 Best Positive Affirmations For Women To Receive Your Heart's Desires Click To Tweet
As you work on reading to yourself everyday, picture and embody yourself wholly unto the experience and feeling of having received it. As you do so, your subconscious mind receives your input as it is and sees to manifest and provide all opportunities, events and circumstances that will lead you to your desired affirmations.
Here are 123 daily positive affirmations for women
- My inner joy is the source of all the good in my life.
- My happiness is reflected back to me in everything I attract.
- I am willing to find happiness in each moment.
- I am meant to live a happy life.
- Following my joy reveals the path to my best life.
- I am a powerhouse, I am indestructible.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- I feel happy today. I will share my happiness with others.
- I will find joy in everything I do.
- I see so many positives in my life.
- Happiness is my choice.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
Read more: 120 Best Zig Ziglar Quotes To Have Everything In Life
Best positive affirmations for women to read everyday
- I accept and embrace all experiences, even unpleasant ones.
- I create my happiness by accepting every part of myself with unconditional love.
- Life is happening in this moment.
- I am grounded in the experience of the present moment.
- I observe my thoughts and actions without judging them.
- My happiness comes from within me.
- My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
- With every breath out, I release stress in my body.
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I am worthy of feeling happy.
- I accept happiness into every moment of the day.
- I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
- I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
- I live in the present and am confident of the future.
Read more: 150 Stay Focused Quotes To Achieve Your Goals
More short positive affirmations for women
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
- I’m going to make the rest of my life the best of my life.
- Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad day yesterday.
- I have all the happiness, love, and positive energy I need to have the most amazing day.
- I am at peace with my past.
- Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
- By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy as well.
- I rest in happiness when I go to sleep, knowing all is well in my world.
- I have the power to change my thoughts in a second.
- My future is full of light and laughter.
- I am doing my best and that is always enough.
- I believe in the person I am becoming.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
Read more: 120 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Win At Life
Inspiring positive affirmations for women; believe and receive
- I have the power to create change.
- I choose to be happy and grateful today.
- Happiness is everywhere I choose to see it.
- I am strong, confident, and motivated.
- My mind is focused and ready to get in shape.
- Today my body will become stronger.
- I am grateful for my body. I will treat it with love and respect.
- My body is one of the most precious gifts I will ever receive. I will take care of it.
- Finding new ways to eat healthily is empowering and puts me in control.
- I love feeling fit and strong. I choose to eat well and exercise regularly to fuel my body.
- I am patient. I am present. I am positive.
- I need to give myself credit for what I do every day.
- I deserve time for myself and can attend to my own emotional, physical, and spiritual needs without guilt or apology..
Read more: 201 Best Self Confidence Quotes To Build Your Confidence Back
Powerful positive affirmations for women to read every morning
- I will let go of how I think today is supposed to go and accept how it unfolds with grace and positivity.
- Today I will notice the positive aspects of motherhood.
- I am learning to be a better mother with each new day.
- I am the exact parent my child needs to blossom, so I don’t need to compare myself to others.
- I trust my intuition to make intentional parenting choices and decisions.
- Just as the needs of my children matter, so do my own.
- I love myself. When I make a mistake, I forgive myself and others.
- My baby needs me to be strong and brave.
- I am able to overcome any challenges that come my way.
- I feel stronger every day and the choices I am making are helping my baby grow strong, too.
- My baby will be born healthy and at the perfect time.
- I love and accept my body completely.
- I am grateful for the lessons I will learn today. I am grateful for learning new skills.
Read more: 121 Self Esteem Quotes That’ll Increase Your Confidence
Positive affirmations for women for happiness
- I choose positivity. I choose happiness. I see both all around me.
- I choose to respond to this challenge with grace and positivity.
- I have the power to change my story.
- Challenge helps us grow stronger and makes us tougher in the face of the next challenge.
- Times may be difficult, but it is a short phase of life. Things can get better. Things will get better.
- I will not worry about tomorrow. First, I will enjoy this day before me.
- My body is healthy. My mind is healthy. I am ready to start the day!
- My body deserves to be taken care of, so I feed it nourishing food and energizing exercise.
- I have abundant energy, vitality, and well-being.
- Today is the beginning of whatever I want.
- I have released all my negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones.
- I persevere. I am relentless. I keep going.
- I choose to let go of the old. My new path is before me. Today, my new life begins!
Read more: 108 Best Passion Quotes To Find Purpose In Life Again
Positive affirmations for women on peace and joy
- I choose to live in a way that will bring peace, joy, and happiness to myself and others.
- I am committed to finding ‘me’ time today.
- I will honor my need to rest and recharge.
- Today I am thankful for new experiences.
- I possess the qualities I need to be successful.
- I have been given many talents. Today I will use them.
- I can overcome negative thoughts and situations. I choose positive!
- I am full of energy and optimism. I am ready to find joy.
- Being a woman is the greatest gift the universe has given to me.
- I appreciate the female cycles that my body experiences.
- I empower myself and all women in the world.
- I give permission to my inner goddess to work her magic.
- My exquisite female body radiates loving kindness to the world.
Read more: 138 Dalai Lama Quotes That Will Change The Way You Live
Beautiful positive affirmations for women
- I combine femininity and intelligence beautifully.
- I love living in my divine female body.
- My contributions are unique and meaningful.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- The world is filled with endless opportunities for me.
- I move in alignment with my highest self. I affirm my ability to merge timelines, and rejoice as everything comes to me with ease.
- I am worthy of accomplishment, success, and abundance.
- My body is my responsibility, and I will do what’s best for me, for me.
- My body is a tremendous gift, and I will treat it with love and kindness.
- If my body requires healing, I will take joy in doing it.
- Even though I’ve felt ashamed of (body part), I commit to changing it.
- I allow love to fill every inch of my skin, and I will embrace the warmth this love gives to me.
Read more: 66 Resilience Quotes To Help You During Tough Times
Positive affirmations for women on confidence
- I deserve to feel safe, comfortable and confident in this body.
- Everywhere I go, I attract joy and happiness.
- A happy, joyful life is being created for me right now.
- Positive energy nourishes my body, and helps me radiate joy to others.
- I have all the happiness, love and positive energy I need today to have the most amazing day.
- Every day I am getting happier and happier in every way.
- The world deserves my authentic happiness.
- I recognize all the blessings in my life, and each of them fills me with joy.
- I am more than what I see, feel, and think. The wisdom of the whole universe lives inside me.
- I open my mind and heart to the perfect love of God/Spirit/the Universe.
- Today I am centered in my heart, and closer to Spirit/God/the Universe.
- I will fill my heart with the peace of meditation. I will pour heartfuls of my joy into peace-thirsty souls.
- The universe’s healing power flows through all the cells of my body.
- My mind and body are in complete alignment with the universe.
- All my words, thoughts, and actions are divinely guided and protected.
- I attract energies and situations that fill me with joy every day.
- I choose happiness of this moment, and not pain of the past.
- All is well in my life. I am immensely blessed.
Which are your favorite positive affirmations for women quotes?
What are some of your favorite affirmations for women that has resonated with you? We are hopeful at the above compilation of positive affirmations for women will help and inspire you to start believing in yourself again; that you are all worthy for all the good the world has to give – it is for you to have! If you’ll like to share your version of positive affirmations at home, comment it below and share it with us.