It’s finally the weekend and what better way to kick off your Saturday than with some inspirational Saturday quotes to get you in the mood to enjoy the day to the fullest. I understand that it’s been such a long week filled with responsibilities and work and now, all you want to do is to relax, unwind and recharge your batteries. You’ll also want to engage in activities that make you happy and fulfilled.
If you enjoy reading quotes, you may like our following articles about:
Saturday quotes to help have a great time ahead
Whether you’re planning on spending time with family and friends or pursuing a favorite hobby or simply taking some time to feel good about yourself, Saturdays are definitely a day to look forward to and cherish. But you can’t make the best out of this day without the right mindset.
I have the right Saturday quotes to get you into the relaxation mood. So, as you bask in the warmth of the weekend sun, let these quotes inspire you to make the most of your time.
At the same time, check out our collection of know your worth quotes to have a great time.
Be sure to explore the rest of our inspirational quotes to improve other areas of your life.
Saturday quotes to relax and celebrate
- “Saturday is the beginning of the weekend. The weekend is a time to relax, celebrate, enjoy and do whatever you want to do.”— Unknown
You will enjoy reading about Monday motivation quotes.
- “On Saturday, there is no rush for anything, and you can stay in bed a little longer.” — Unknown
You will enjoy reading about Tuesday quotes.
- “Saturday is the day of joy and freedom, you have liberty of spending the day however you desire.” — Unknown
You will enjoy reading about Tuesday morning quotes.
- “Good days are coming. I meant Saturday and Sunday.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about best Monday quotes.
- “Saturday Mornings brings happiness along with it.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about Sunday morning quotes.
- “Saturday is for SOLITUDE. Spend time with YOU.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about Alexander the Great quotes.
- “It’s Saturday, be kind to yourself.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about Jackie Robinson quotes.
- “Does it sound great to have three Saturdays in a week?” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about Hero quotes.
- “Saturdays and Sundays bring feeling of contentment in life.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about Yoda quotes.
- “Time management has no place on Saturdays and Sundays.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about fate quotes.
Saturday quotes for a feel good morning
- “Monday mornings are good, Saturday mornings are better and Sunday mornings are best in the week.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about good morning love quotes.
- “Do not wait till Saturday to spend quality time along with family.” — Invajy
You will enjoy reading about I love you so much quotes.
- “The word “saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure your take the time this day to sit and relax.” — Catherine Pulsifer
You will enjoy reading about Universe quotes.
- “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” — S. Lewis
You will enjoy reading about Law of Attraction quotes.
- “Saturday is the thing that gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” — Anthony T. Hinks
You will enjoy reading about life lesson quotes.
- “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” — Wataru Watari
You will enjoy reading about you can do it quotes.
- “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” — Padmasree Warrior
You will enjoy reading about Will Smith quotes.
- “Saturday night is when you want to do what you want to do and not what you have to do.” — Susan Orleans
You will enjoy reading about Nikola Tesla quotes.
- “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” — Barack Obama
You will enjoy reading about Mother Teresa quotes.
- “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” — Debasish Mridha
You will enjoy reading about Eric Thomas quotes.
More Saturday quotes for have a good weekend
- “How pleasant is Saturday night, When I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, And obliged everyone that I could.” — Nancy Sproat
- “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.” — Ludacris
- “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.” — Donna Shalala
- “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” — Ana Monnar
- “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” — Amanda Bynes
- “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
- “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” — Edward McKendree Bounds
- “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” — Tecumseh
- “It’s a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.” — Jimmy Buffett
Saturday quotes to spend your Saturday on
- “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” — Alan King
- “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” — Jean Grae
- “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” — Nora Roberts
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” — Chip Gaines
- “Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day.” — James A. Murphy
- “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” — J. Carlyon
- “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.”— Christina Baldwin
- “It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening.” — Annie Proulx
- “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” — Sophia Bush
Saturday quotes funny time together with family
- “I’m not sure what it was or where she sprayed it, but her scent will be the end of the life I loved. And I will find comfort in the simpleness of sitting with her on a Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do.” — Darnell Lamont Walker
- “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” — Charmaine J Forde
- “If you had to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” — Nicole Ari Parker
- “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.” — Drew Barrymore
- “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” — Ina Garten
- “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” — Dan Pearce
- “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” — Mike Birbiglia
- “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” — Ogden Nash
- “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse.” — Vera Farmiga
Inspiring Saturday quotes to remember
- “I think Saturday may be Latin for” “stay in pajamas til noon then eventually motivate yourself to shower and get ready for bed that night.” — Bart Millard
- “Live every day as if it were Saturday night.” — Al McGuire
- “One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of wine and a crochet book.” — Jessica Pare
- “Waking up early on Saturday gives me an edge in finishing my work with a very relaxed state of mind. There is a feeling of time pressure on weekdays that aren’t there on weekends. If I wake up early in the morning before anybody else, I can plan the day or at least my activities with relaxed mind.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I have more fun now doing a game on a Saturday or Sunday than I’ve ever had. I love the fact that every year, it’s gotten more and more fun.” — Joe Buck
- “It was Saturday night and I was feelin kinda funny, Gold around my neck, pockets full of money.” — Schoolly D
- “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” — Avijeet Das
- “But I’m looking for a way to get myself to Saturday. Looking for a way to get myself to Saturday.” — Michael Franti
- “I would work Monday through Saturday noon. I’d go to town on Saturday afternoons, sit on the street corner, and I’d sing and play.” — B. King
- “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.” — Ehud Olmert
Motivational Saturday quotes to get your day on about
- “There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.” — Donald Cerrone
- “It was four o’clock of a stickily wet Saturday.” — Margaret Widdemer
- “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.” — John Wayne
- “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” — Lynn Johnston
- “If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club.” — Hunter S. Thompson
- “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” — Kathy Griffin
- “Dance in the kitchen ’til the mornin’ light. Louisiana Saturday night.” — Mel McDaniel
- “You say today is Saturday? G’bye, I’m going out to play!” — Shel Silverstein
- “If you want a neat wife, choose her on a Saturday.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “I’m a footballer, I don’t think past next Saturday.” — Joleon Lescott
Saturday quotes for a bright fresh start
- “Saturday morning came, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.” — Mark Twain
- “Saturday is still the busiest shopping day of the week.” —Susan Orleans
- “If you can’t be bothered to work on Saturday, don’t bother to come in on Sunday.” — Jay Chiat
- “It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday the regular crowd shuffles in.” — Billy Joel
- “In God’s good time, Which does not always fall on Saturday When the world looks for wages.” — Robert Browning
- “Saturday night’s alright for fighting. Get a little action in.” — Elton John
- “Nebraskans know the true meaning of life… work, spending time with loved ones, and Saturdays in the fall.” — Jason Peter
- “I love Saturday morning cartoons. What do you like to do on a Saturday morning?”
— Wayne Brady
- “Saturdays are an escape from school, work, and ‘have to’ tasks.” — Michael Crews
- “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” — Anthony Burgess
Saturday quotes to feel inspired about
- “People still act differently on a Saturday night for no reason other than it’s Saturday night.” — Susan Orleans
- “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” — Robert Brault
- “Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they’re three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about.” — Rodney Marsh
- “Sleeping in on a Saturday always feels like a little bit of heaven.” — Carla Kringer
- “If they want to learn how to live life right; they ought to study me on Saturday night.”— Maya Angelou
- “It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.” — Anonymous
- “There are just two kinds of girls. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.” — Edna Ferber
- “Sunday would be lost without Saturday, and I would be lost without you.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling.” — Anonymous
- “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” — William Henry Bragg
Saturday quotes to spend time reading about
- “At the beginning of the weekend where we can choose to do nothing, or choose to spend time with family or friends or choose to work on a project or hobby. Saturday allows us the choice to do what we want to do!” — Anonymous
- “Let these Saturday quotes start your day on a positive note.” — Anonymous
- “Saturday is a day when most people get to do what they want to do. For most of us it is a day off work. And most of us sense enthusiasm and excitement to see this day.” — Anonymous
- “Every wonder what your character says about you? This Saturday observe how you act when no one is watching and you will find the answer to the question!”— Anonymous
- “A good day to think about your goals is Saturday. A day when the routine of the week stops. So this Saturday think about your goals, develop your plan, and start working toward achieving them.” — Anonymous
- “Are you paying attention to detail this Saturday?” — Anonymous
- “Don’t let anger ruin your Saturday!” — Anonymous
- “Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with.”— Byron Pulsifer
- “I can never remember a time when I thought that I’d rather wish it wasn’t Saturday.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That’s why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or, a person encouraged.” — Byron Pulsifer
Saturday quotes to feel grateful for
- “Saturday is a time to enjoy the small blessings of life. (when you stop and think about it, you have many blessings!)” — Byron Pulsifer
- “Procrastination is as much alive on a Saturday as any other day of the week. Get up, get going, and get those chores done. You can visit with your pillow later.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “Wise advice for this Saturday! Are you investing in the things you love to do?” — Anonymous
- “Take a few minutes in the quiet of a Saturday afternoon to think about how you can make your work environment more amenable to conduct your tasks or projects more effectively.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “Technology need not hamstring or prevent you from enjoying your Saturday. The best and easiest solution to those emails or texts that speak of work issues is to turn it off until Monday morning.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “We hope you found these Saturday quotes encouraging, inspiring and may some of them bring a smile to your face! And a note for those who have to work on Saturday, consider your day off through the week as your Saturday to relax and just do what you want.” — Anonymous
- “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” — Nora Robert
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…” — James A. Murphy
- “I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” — Charmaine J. Forde
- “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have “plans.” — Mike Birbiglia
- “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.”— Drew Barrymore
- “Saturday your day away today!” — Anthony T. Hincks
Which of these Saturday quotes you enjoyed the most?
Now that the workweek has ended, we should take a deep breath and soak in the anticipation of a Saturday well-spend. With the help of these fun Saturday quotes, we can embrace the weekend with open arms and enjoy the gift of the present moment.
As you have seen, these Saturday quotes are a reminder to slow down, appreciate the little things and cherish the moment we have with those we love. They encourage us to step out of our comfort zones, explore new horizons and embrace the beauty of life.
Whether you’re spending your Saturday exploring your hobbies, trying out a new recipe, hanging out with friend or simply lounging in your pajamas, take a moment to reflect on these inspiring and fun words. Don’t forget to share your favorite quotes with your friends and family.
I hope you make the most of this precious day and create memories that will last a lifetime.