Ah, Thursday! The day that reminds us that the workweek is almost over as we gear up for the weekend. However, there are tasks to tick off before the weekend why you need the best Thursday quotes to help you to maintain motivation and focus on this day. No matter how challenging and overwhelming the past few days have been, you shouldn’t let the mid-week slump to bring your down.
Check out the rest of our interesting quotes about:
By focusing on positivity, you can shift your mindset and outlook, making it easier to get through the rest of the week. Whether it’s reminding yourself to stay present, find joy in the small things, or keep your eye on the prize, there are a lot of quotes to inspire you.
The quotes I have in this post will uplift your spirits and boost your motivation to tackle any challenge that comes your way. So, take a deep breath, grab a cup of coffee and read on.
Check out our most popular quote articles on know your worth quotes.
Check out our collection on the best inspirational quotes for your daily dose of motivation.
Thankful Thursday quotes to look forward to
- “It’s Thursday! Thursday is neither as tough as Monday, nor as favorite as Friday” — Unknown
Read our article about persistence quotes.
- “On Thursday, I can smell the weekend.” — Invajy
Read our article about feel good quotes.
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” — Demetri Martin
Read our article about fate quotes.
- “Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not.”— Anonymous
Read our article about moving on quotes.
- “Thursday is a day of reflections and thoughts.”— Anthony T. Hincks
Read our article about resilience quotes.
- “Each day is a new beginning, so take full advantage of this Thursday.” — Anonymous
Read our article about discipline quotes.
- “You won’t have this Thursday again, so make it a good one.” — Anonymous
Read our article about law of attraction quotes.
- “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm.” — Tracey Edmonds
Read our article about life lesson quotes.
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve. Happy Thursday!” — Anonymous
Read our article about self confidence quotes.
- “Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way.” — Jef Raskin
Read our article about self esteem quotes.
Happy Thursday quotes to hope for
- “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” — April Winchell
Read our article about I love you so much quotes.
- “Thursday is the most dangerous day of the week.” — Marty Stern
Read our article about universe quotes.
- “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.” — Chelsea Handler
Read our article about walking away quotes.
- “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” — Douglas Adams
Read our article about positive affirmations for women.
- “Thursday has its own peculiar way of saying ‘Hey.’” — Harry Nilsson
Read our article about passion quotes.
- “It could be Monday and I’d have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn’t care.” — Sue Monk Kidd
Read our article about fate quotes.
- “Thursday should start with a teabag of fun.” — Anthony T. Hincks
Read our article about Yoda quotes.
- “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” — Kate Summers
Read our article about Wolf of Wall Streets quotes.
- “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” — Byron Pulsifer
Read our article about Jim Rohn quotes.
- “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” — Byron Pulsifer
Read our article about Eric Thomas quotes.
Thursday quotes funny to brighten your day
- “You can quit anything on a Thursday.” — Bob Goff
- “Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “It was on a sweet Thursday; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday all had passed. Came the day I’d waited for at last.” — Johnny Mathis
- “Thursday is full of timeless thoughts and marshmallow dreams.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipation build for the upcoming weekend.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “Life is made out of Thursday afternoons. You just keep having them one after the other and let everything else take care of itself.” — Tim Tharp
- “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “How many things in your life do you do without realizing that they are a waste of time? Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time-wasters.” — Byron Pulsifer
- “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” — John Farley
Motivational happy Thursday quotes for a good day
- “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.”
— William Henry Bragg
- “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” — Kate Summers
- “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” — Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.” — Nicci French
- “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.” — George Herbert
- “Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.” — Anonymous
- “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” — Dwayne Johnson
- “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” — Samuel Beckett
- “Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.” — English Proverb
- “I’ve heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.” —Reverend Ike
Thursday quotes for work
- “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” — Alycia Debnam-Carey
- “The days were heavy and sticky. All identical, one the same as the other. Soon they would even get rid of their one remaining distinction, the shell of their names: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.” — Ismail Kadaré
- “I am not a woman on Monday, an immigrant on Tuesday, a worker on Wednesday, and a mom on Thursday, I am all of those things all of the time, and I am going to fight for all of those things all of the time.” — Pramila Jayapal
- “I was in NYC during 9/11; it happened on a Tuesday; I was on stage Thursday. It was a small crowd, but it took about 10 days and comedy clubs were packed.” — Bill Burr
- “Thursday, which is ‘Friday Eve’ in Optimisian.” ~ Anonymous
- “Thursday is how Friday says, “Hang on, you are almost there.” — Anonymous
- “Playing on a Thursday and then a Sunday is not a problem.” — Michael Laudrup
- “Wednesday’s child is full of woe, but Thursday’s child has far to go.” — Elisse Boyd
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” — Howie Mandel
- “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.” — Anthony T. Hincks
Motivational thankful Thursday quotes to welcome the weekends
- “On Thursday, you are just one day away from Friday. These inspiring Thursday quotes will help you push through the day with motivation and positivity.” — Unknown
- “Nothing ruins a Friday like realizing it’s Thursday.” — Unknown
- “Thursday is like the second child no one pays attention to. It’s not the trouble-maker like Monday or the favorite kid like Friday. Instead, Thursday is a humble achiever that gets things done. If your Thursday is productive, you will spend your Friday more at ease. And in a blink, the weekend is here.” — Unknown
- “Drinks and plans with friends can wait till Friday. Thursday is the time for yourself. After the gruesome three days of working, a night relaxing at home will recharge you for the next day.” — Unknown
- “That’s why Thursday can be the most important day of the week. It’s the time to take a breath and get your life and work organized. So are you ready for an amazing Thursday?” — Unknown
- “Thankful Thursday and let’s be thankful for Help and kindness you receive,Friends and family that support you, Time you have to make it happen, Life lessons that make you wiser.” — Unknown
- “Thursday is a great day to expect great things.” — Unknown
- “You only have this Thursday once. You make it through Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.Tomorrow is Friday.” — Unknown
- “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Pick your Thursday.Thumbs-up Thursday.Thankful Thursday. Thirsty Thursday. Transformation Thursday. Think-outside-of-the-box Thursday.”— Unknown
Throwback Thursday quotes to reflect about
- “Thursday is the day when you get one day closer to
the weekendyour goals.”— Unknown
- “Thursday mantra: Nothing will work unless you do.” — Unknown
- “Happy Thursday. Be the vibes you want to attract.” — Unknown
- “Happy Thursday. I hope today, you wake up with someone you love that loves you back, something to do that sets your soul on fire, and a place to be that you call home.” — Unknown
- “You don’t wake up today to be mediocre. So let this Thursday be the day to step out of your comfort zone and realize your potential.” — Unknown
- “It’s never too late to start over. Make today worth it. Happy Thursday.” — Unknown
- “Every day may not be good. But there’s good in every day. Happy Thursday.”
- “Take nothing for granted. Be grateful for everything. Happy Thursday.” — Unknown
- “Honor your emotions. But don’t dwell on them. Happy Thursday.” — Unknown
Positive Thursday quotes to make your day the best
- “Stop waiting for better days to come. Instead, make today the best day you have. Happy Thursday.” — Unknown
- “You are one decision away from making things happen. Happy Thursday.” — Unknown
- “Happy Thursday. Be the reason why someone smiles today.” — Unknown
- “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm. Use your inner wisdom to evaluate and make smart decisions for yourself! You got this!” – Tracey Edmonds
- “We all know that Thursday isn’t most people’s favorite day of the week.” — Unknown
- “If I love you Wednesday, what is that to you? I do not love you Thursday; so much is true.” — Edna St. Vincent
- “This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays.” — Douglas Adams
- “Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday.” — Rebecca Black
- “…By the time Thursday rolls around, you stay in, and you work, and you don’t go out because it’s horrible.” — EI-P
- “I buried my dad on a Thursday and showed up for work on Friday.” — John Schnatter
- “And whether it is Thursday or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream.” — John Ashbery
Which of these Thursday quotes inspired you the most?
It’s not surprising that Thursday is a day that often gets overlooked in the midst of a busy week. Rather than resting on your ores, I hope that these Thursday quotes brighten your day and help you get through the week with a smile on your face.
Remember that every day counts and Thursday is no exception. It’s a day to be thankful for the opportunities that the week has brought and to look forward to what’s still to come. While it may be tempting to coast through Thursdays and wait for the weekend to arrive, taking a moment to appreciate the present can help us stay motivated and energized.
So, whether you’re feeling stressed or just need a little inspiration, take a moment to reflect on these quotes and use them as a reminder to stay focused, positive and keep moving forward. You’re almost at the finishing line and with a little determination, you’ll finish strong!