We all crave to be happy but sometimes it can seem elusive or hard to attain. However, Wayne Dyer’s quotes on happiness remind us that happiness is not something that we should be chasing. Instead, it’s something that we should cultivate within ourselves.
And he’s right. Happiness is a lifestyle. We are in control of our happiness and can’t rely on external factors like wealth, success, or even other people to make us happy. Rather, we should take responsibility for our own happiness and actively work towards it.
As much as this sound really simple, I understand that it can be difficult for some. Our day-to-day activities leave us overwhelmed, stressed, and anxious that it becomes impossible to stay in the present moment and just enjoy it.
If you have enjoyed reading, be sure to check out the following articles about:
I have compiled the best of Wayne Dyer quotes about happiness and hopefully, it will open you up to embracing life and enjoying the good times as they come. Let’s get started!
Don’t forget to check out our collection of inspirational quotes for more inspiring sayings and content.
Positive Wayne Dyer quotes
- “The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Eleanor Roosevelt quotes.
- “Love what you do; Do what you love.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Mark Twain quotes.
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about universe quotes.
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about persistence quotes.
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Alexander the Great quotes.
- “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about know your worth quotes.
- “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about self discipline quotes.
- “You’ll see it when you believe it.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Abraham Hicks quotes.
- “With God, all things are possible.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Seneca quotes.
- “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Will Smith quotes.
Motivational Wayne Dyer quotes
- “You don’t need to be better than any one else you just need to be better than you used to be.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Nikola Tesla quotes.
- “Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Zig Ziglar quotes.
- “Begin with the end in mind. Start with the end outcome and work backwards to make your dream possible.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Jim Rohn quotes.
- “When you have a choice to be right, or to be kind, choose to be kind.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Paulo Coelho quotes.
- “The law of attraction is this: You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes.
- “I have absolutely no limits on what I intend to create.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about Lao Tzu quotes.
- “Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about law of attraction quotes.
- “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about life lesson quotes.
- “Banish doubt. When doubt is banished, abundance flourishes and anything is possible.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about self esteem quotes.
- “No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about vulnerability quotes.
Inspiring Wayne Dyer quotes
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about mindfulness quotes.
- “Heaven is a state of mind, not a location.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about sunshine quotes.
- “You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about investment quotes.
- “I am realistic – I expect miracles.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about moving on quotes.
- “You are an infinite spiritual being having a temporary human experience.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about keep going quotes.
- “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about stay focused quotes.
- “As You Think, So Shall You Be.” — Wayne Dyer
Check out article about passion quotes.
- “Whatever the question, love is the answer.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” — Wayne Dyer
- “I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.” — Wayne Dyer
Dr Wayne Dryer quotes for daily inspiration
- “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” — Wayne Dyer
- “The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Everything I need now is here.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others.” — Wayne Dyer
- “A belief system is nothing more than a thought you’ve thought over and over again.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You are what you choose to be today. Not what you’ve chosen to be before.” — Wayne Dyer
- “I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I’m not. ” — Wayne Dyer
- “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on life
- “You cannot fail, you can only produce results.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Good morning, this is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help, so have a miraculous day.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It’s not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” — Wayne Dyer
- “A non-doer is very often a critic – that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It’s easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.” — Wayne Dyer
- “There is one grand lie – that we are limited. The only limits we have are the limits we believe.” — Wayne Dyer
- “No one knows enough to be a pessimist.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on love
- “When you’re at peace with yourself and love yourself, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.” — Wayne Dyer
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. Maxim for life: You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you. If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Let the world know why you’re here, and do it with passion.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Each experience in your life was absolutely necessary in order to have gotten you to the next place, and the next place, up to this very moment.” — Wayne Dyer
- “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, it will not change you.” — Wayne Dyer
- “If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again.” — Wayne Dyer
- “What comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside of you.” — Wayne Dyer
- “When you abandon making choices, you enter the vast world of excuses.” — Wayne Dyer
- “If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love and move along.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Your reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what the reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on manifesting
- “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” — Wayne Dyer
- “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” — Wayne Dyer
- “There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts.” — Wayne Dyer
- “There’s no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.” — Wayne Dyer
- “When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Enjoying life is far superior to being graded on your performance in life.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Beautiful thoughts, build a beautiful soul.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on happiness
- “We are divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.” — Wayne Dyer
- “We are not human beings in search of a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings emersed in a human experience.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Love is forgiving and Love is for giving.” — Wayne Dyer
- “See the Light in Others, and Treat Them as if That is All you See.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Our intentions create our reality.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.” — Wayne Dyer
- “The greatest gift that you were ever given was the gift of your imagination.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Acceptance means no complaining, and happiness means no complaining about the things over which you can do nothing.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Discontinue deciding what anyone else should or shouldn’t be doing.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on peace
- “Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You are in a partnership with all other human beings, not a contest to be judged better than some and worse than others.” — Wayne Dyer
- “If you want to accomplish something, you must first expect it of yourself.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Fear knocked at the door. Love answered and no one was there.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all you desire.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Look for the blessing in all situations.” — Wayne Dyer
- “What other people think of me is none of my business. One of the highest places you can get to is being independent of the good opinions of other people.” — Wayne Dyer
- “It is easy to love people when they smell good, but sometimes they slip into the manure of life and smell awful. You must love them just as much when they smell foul.” — Wayne Dyer
- “It is better to be kind than right.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Your teacher might be a child who takes you by the hand and asks you a question that you hadn’t considered before, and your answer to the child is your answer to yourself.” — Wayne Dyer
Wayne Dyer quotes on success
- “The last suit that you wear, you don’t need any pockets.” — Wayne Dyer
- “The antidote to fear is faith.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Live as if your prayers are to be answered.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Seize every second of your life and savor it. Value your present moments.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Authentic freedom is actually the freedom of knowing who you are, why you are here, your purpose in life and where you are going when you leave here.” — Wayne Dyer
- “The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.” — Wayne Dyer
- “You are a Divine creation, a Being of Light who showed up here as a human being at the exact moment you were supposed to. You are the Beloved, a miracle, a part of the eternal perfection.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Healthy habits are learned in the same way as unhealthy ones – through practice.” — Wayne Dyer
Which of these Wayne Dyer quotes resonate with you the most?
Dr Wayne Dyer quotes on happiness are like a shot of espresso for the soul. They wake us up to the fact that happiness isn’t something that’s handed to us on a silver platter. Rather, it is something that we have to work towards – something to cultivate and truly, that’s where the fun lies!
Look at it this way – if happiness is something we create, it means we get to be the master chefs of our own happiness buffet. We get to mix and match all the ingredients that make us feel good, whether it’s spending time with loved ones, pursuing a hobby we are passionate about, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of the world around us.