We Welcome Your Contributions.
Share your wisdom with the world, spread goodness and inspire when you write for us here at Great Big Minds. Our line of editorial team is ready to help and assist you along the way to ensure that your content and posts are well refined and ready for our readers. We work with writers from all over the world regardless of color, creed, tradition and background.
With millions of followings, readers and friends on our Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, Great Big Minds reaches a huge amount of motivated readers actively seeking for tips and techniques to enhance, grow and empower their lives.
This space is not reserved for the few, experts, thoughts leaders or professional bloggers only. This blog is created to be real and for real people who are willing to share honestly with others.
Before that, let us be mindful of the following guidelines:
We cover a range of personal development and growth topics: mindfulness, movement, health, relationships, environment, entrepreneurship, leaderships and anything else that goes along the lines of wellness and improving lives.
Good to know and bear in mind on what makes a strong blog post of Great Big Minds:
Popular posts on Great Big Minds has all of these points in common.
- They are personal and based on real experience of the author. They don’t juggle around with vague details or references. Rather, they catch hold of the readers emotionally through relatable life experiences.
- They are practical and applicable. Clear steps provide distinct actions readers could follow through.
- Find and write on topics you know and am passionate about. Are you an expert in meditation or a nutritionist? We would definitely love to hear about your area of expertise.
- Claims and sources must be referenced. If a particular statistics or study is included in your piece, include a link in [bracket] to that source. e.g [https://greatbigminds.com]
- Write an enticing title and opening. Would the readers be interested to read and continue reading? Have clear and distinct paragraph that’ll inform the readers what the following content will all be about.
- Content must be detailed and unique with word count of at least 1,000 words with no fluffs.
- Your article must be an original work. Original means no part of the article has been published anywhere else including your own.
- Cross check for spelling or grammar errors.
- Keep paragraphs short, best at three sentences or fewer. Reserved any links or self-promotion within your bio only. Note that any links found in the body of the article may be removed.
Why Write For Us?
We are continuously growing our platform. When you write for us:
Your content and profile will be shared across our social platform and viewed by more than 100k people per month.
Read to Submit?
E-mail us at
- Kindly put the title of your piece in the subject line and the complete text in the body on the e-mail. Kindly submit only one article per email.
- Include a short bio of yourself (120 words of less) with relevant links to your website, relevant social media platforms, services you offer or products you’re promoting.
- Include a clear headshot or photo of yourself for the author’s bio purposes.
Our editor team reads every submission we receive. Unfortunately, we are a little team and only a small handful of us. Therefore, we won’t be able to reply to every submission. If your post is accepted, you will be contacted back within 14 business days.
By submitting to Great Big Minds, you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Great Big Minds editorial team deems necessary.